Sobriety & Mindful
I became a life coach because I always knew that I wanted a profession where I could support people in making a difference to their lives and doing this falls into place with what living an authentic life truly means to me.
I chose to help people with drinking issues because having had a problematic relationship with alcohol myself, and having experienced the benefits of an alcohol-free life first-hand, inspired me to help people who are going through similar challenges to help them see that there is another way to live, a healthier way to live, a fuller way to live their life and help them become who they are truly meant to be. I believe that we all owe to ourselves the chance to change our lives for the better and re-learn to do this without any crutches, because we all have what it takes.
What living an authentic alcohol-free life means to me:
- No more hangovers
- Clarity of mind to pursue what’s really important to me
- Having full weekends
- Putting my own mental and physical health first
- Moments of real happiness and non-chemical induced elation
- More time on my hands to do things that I really love
- Space to find and try new activities that I had never done before
- Be a better friend and a better wife
- Sticking to my commitments
- Being able to say “no” and feel good about it
- Experience all the emotions as they really are, good and bad
- Finding healthier ways to cope with my problems, because life is still life and problems won’t magically disappear
- Feeling stronger to deal with anything that life throws at me
- Be more resilient and confident
- Believe in myself more and more every day
- Spending time only with people that I truly like and cherish because my time is precious, and I don’t want to waste any more of it
If this sounds like something you’d like to have more of, please feel free to contact me and take that first step.
I am a certified Personal Development Life Coach, NLP, EFT and Matrix Reimprinting Practitioner.